Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Waynesboro, VA from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Waynesboro Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Waynesboro Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Waynesboro and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Iris Inn Bed & Breakfast is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering a bar/lounge for its human guests along with pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn Marriott Waynesboro. This aparthotel offers an indoor pool and a health club. Our customers enjoy this 3-star aparthotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn Waynesboro. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Waynesboro
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Waynesboro is 44.41 inches
Exploring Waynesboro with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Waynesboro has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, festivals, and skyscrapers. See the local sights and visit top attractions like George Washington National Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Plumb House Museum and Wayne Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Dog Nanny & Dog Walkers, Ollie's Organics, or Classic Arowana.