Travelers to Wees will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 321 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wees
Places to visit in the larger region include Gluecksburg Castle, Westerwerker Lake, and Solitude Beach. You'll also find Artefact Museum and Naval Academy at Murwik in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Wees, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 154 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel am Fjord is 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flensburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ramada Flensburg is located within 4.1 mi (6.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Flensburg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Alte Post Flensburg is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Flensburg can enjoy access to a bar and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Wees
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Wees each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F