Spend a few hours at West Tower.
It's in Wangerooge, just 100 miles from the hurly-burly of Kiel, the state capital.
Within a radius of 2 miles of West Tower, you'll only find 1 listed hotel choice. Located just 2 miles away, the Upstalsboom Strandhotel Gerken is the one.
0.06 miles away from West Tower you will run into Westturm-Café (Im Westen 36, Wangerooge). This spot is a great stop for rich coffee and maybe even a bite-size pastry.
Other Places to Visit near West Tower
Ensure you put aside some time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of West Tower:
- See the overwhelming beauty of space at Planetarium Wangerooge, an observatory here.
- Don't forget the camera when going to Lighthouse Museum. This charming landmark and the landscape that surrounds it, are ideal subjects for great pictures.
- Revel in the enticing smells and gorgeous floral displays at Rosengarten Park. If possible, time your trip so that you can see most flowers in full bloom.
- Check if there's an opportunity to take a boat on the water, or simply go for a stroll around Neuharlingersiel Harbor.
- There aren't many things that beat an excursion to the beach. Round up the family, organize a picnic and get ready for some fun in the sun at Schillig Beach.