1. Shared bathroom was dirty. Completely unacceptable during time of COVID. Standing water on the bathroom floor in both the men and ladies bathrooms. Toilet paper on the ladies room floor. Shower was disgusting. Be aware that there is one stall, so you may need to wait in line for the bathroom or try the porta potty which we were told is emptied once per week. I hope it is cleaned more often than once per week.
2. Dining room was dirty. Salt and pepper shaker stuck to the table. Silverware and cups were dirty.
3. Breakfast was a disappointment. After reading reviews, I was expecting amazing cowboy breakfast. Coffee was lukewarm and terrible. Gas station quality. Food was small portions. Table next to us asked for seconds and I left hungry. Food was Denny's quality or less. There were three tables. Server was slow to bring water and coffee. Server messed up other tables' order and did not offer to fix it. They "ran out" of orange juice and bacon.
4. Teepee was COLD. They provided several thick blankets. By middle of the night we woke up freezing (outside temp was about 48). Pack a sleeping bag.
5. Pathway to bathrooms was not lit well enough.
6. Teepee had foul odor upon entry. Sheets smelled clean but first impression was not good.
We were so excited for the cowboy breakfast and to see all of the farm animals. We might try it again if Lonesome Dove makes some changes and understands in a COVID world everything needs to be CLEAN.