Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We (family of three) stayed just one night and we had there a birthday dinner for my wife that we enjoyed a lot. Our room was upgraded without our request and the suite was very large, clean and artsy. The only problem was TV reception and absence of any TV guide to know what channels to look for ...
We stayed for a weekend getaway. Loved the balcony over the pool. Our bathroom light shorted out the 2nd day and someone was right up to fix it. Wish the elevator was more centrally located. The breakfast was the best thing about our stay. It was worth getting up early for. Would stay here again ...
Have stayed here in the past and have always been pleased with the staff and the rooms. Rooms are clean and neat with no problems. If you are looking for a 5 star facility with brand new furnishings and a full service hot breakfast, you need to pay the extra $100.00 per night for that type of lodging. ...
Breakfast room filled with students sitting chatting along with their own food lucky to find one empty table. Very slow getting breakfast items out Lovely room
It was an OK place to stay. The bed was very comfortable. The only big complaint I have is why the ham would you make a bed, especially in a motel, without fitted sheets??? It does not seem like a very good way to protect your nice beds. It needs updating, but was OK for the price.
We chose this motel because we were only stopping for the night, and the price was right. Really just looking for a bed and shower. It was actually the best place we stayed on our entire trip! Clean, modern, comfortable, and quiet. And the staff were nice, too. We stayed at hotels twice the price ...
Got there and was no reservation in the front desk for me. Even I had the confirmation number. They said they don't used Expedia it was stressful.next time even I have a confirmation I going to call to be sure. I did got a room but with a lot of hassle :(
Our stay was good, but would have been better if there was a better mattress on the bed. It was lumpy. I didn't sleep well at all. The ruin was nice and clean. The mattress was really the only complaint I had.
Because it is extended stay they only have housekeeping once a week. You are on your own. Kitchenettes are good, but limited silverware, plates and glasses--2 of each. If you run out of coffee (they give you a free caffeinated and decaf) then it's $1.00 per pot. Free coffee is available in the lobby. ...
We stayed one night in a king suite which had a pullout sofa and our party of 4 plus a small dog slept comfortably. Breakfast was good and the restaurant attached to the hotel was really good and very convenient. This one will stay on our list of hotels to stay at when we travel with our pet!
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Winchester hotel! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Shenandoah Valley escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Winchester. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Winchester hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your trip.
- Shenandoah Valley is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Winchester has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Shenandoah Valley has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Winchester is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?