Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Nice, clean, pleasant place. In lieu of rubber eggs and other questionable choices at most hotels' continental breakfasts, they have a pantry with some comp and some pay items, but prices are reasonable and good. We had a nail in our tire,that had to be fixed and the front desk was super helpful. ...
The room was fine, but a little old and needed updating. No tables for the minimal breakfast, and smoking rooms were right next door. It was just ok, but fine for a cheaper place and quick overnighter.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Winnemucca hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Northern Nevada - Humboldt River getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Winnemucca. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Winnemucca accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Northern Nevada - Humboldt River is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Winnemucca has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northern Nevada - Humboldt River has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Winnemucca is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?