Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed overnight twice - on the way to, and home from a spring break trip. We had our 2 dogs so chose Motel 6 based on their pet friendly policy. The rooms were small and a little worn out, but clean and comfortable. Amenities were bare bones - just soap, no shampoo, but for the price my expectations ...
The motel was easy to find right on the main street. The room was clean and neat, the staff were helpful. There is a movie theater 1/2 block away if you want go the movies. The casinos and places to eat are in walking distance.
Does have a mini-refrigerator and microwave. Does not have vending machines and does not have coffee-makers in the room. Unfortunately there were thousands of gnats/bugs outside the room that also got into your car when you opened the door.
The hotel staff was very friendly at check-in. The room was nicely appointed, plenty of room and clean. The room had a microwave and a small refrigerator in a cabinet so we had everything we needed for a nice stay.
This hotel was located in walking distance to town so the location was great. Parking was easy with a big paved lot in front of the entrance. Hotel employees were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and modern with a fully supplied kitchen including stove refrigerator and even a dishwasher! ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Winnemucca hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Northern Nevada - Humboldt River getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Winnemucca. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Winnemucca accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Northern Nevada - Humboldt River is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Winnemucca has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northern Nevada - Humboldt River has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Winnemucca is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to have fun. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?