Visitors can enjoy all that Xiluo has to offer including its theaters. There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chiayi (CYI), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Xiluo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Xiluo Presbyterian Church, Fusing Temple, and Xiluo Theater. You'll also find Xizhouhuabo Park and Yunlin Hand Puppet Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Xiluo, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- San Ho Business Hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central Xiluo. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Xiluo features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maison de Chine Hotel Chiayi is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Xiluo. This 3.5-star hotel in Chiayi City features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Orange Hotel- Wenhua is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the center of Xiluo. This 3.5-star hotel in Chiayi City features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
Dressing for Xiluo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Xiluo each year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 55°F