Picture yourself rambling around the lanes of your upcoming getaway, noticing the lovely nature or the buildings everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you are especially prepared for: Xizi Bay. The moment has come to check it off your to-do list.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Xizi Bay?
Hotels near Xizi Bay
Traveling can be difficult! When it's time for a little the natural world, soak up the serenity at Xizi Bay.
Kaohsiung, the city where it's located, is a destination that most visitors love exploring.
Accommodations near Xizi Bay are certainly plentiful. 27 hotels are within 2 miles. Check out the Chateau de Chine Hotel Kaohsiung, just 1 mile away, the Fullon Hotel Kaohsiung, 2 miles away, or the International Citizen Hotel, 2 miles away.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the affordable hotels found in the vicinity. The Huahou Hotel is one possibility, situated 1 mile away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Uni-Resort Sizihwan, which is just 0.7 miles away.
If you're keen to experience the high life, consider booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. First-rate amenities await at the Delton Hotel Love River and the Watermark Hotel. These establishments are a distance of 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to head to 73階蔬食咖啡 (中山大學學生活動中心, 3F, No. 70, Lianhai Road, Gushan District) to get a boost with a strong coffee and a sweet treat or two. If you're after something more nourishing, walk the short distance to 西子灣沙灘會館 (No. 51, Lianhai Road, Gushan District) for something hearty.
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Xizi Bay:
- National Sun Yat-sen University is an important community landmark as well as an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a campus tour.
- Cruise on a boat and take pleasure in the sea breezes and the sounds of the open water at Xizi Bay Scenic Area.
- Daitian Temple offers a beautiful and quiet atmosphere for paying respects.
- Join a guided tour of Former British Consulate at Takao, and explore this well-known landmark.
- Walk along Gushan Ferry Pier, which is particularly alluring at dusk.
Our motels and resorts in Gushan District have all that you want, so you can be sure to find options near Xizi Bay you'll adore. You will not be the only one searching Gushan District was a pretty beloved place last year. Once reservation time is here, you'll do so confidently: newcomers of all manner approved of their Gushan District hotel. You're a click away from all the inside information you could ever want.
- "Presentable, neat, and primed to invite you in" is the goal for Gushan District hotel rooms.
- We have it here if you want spaces that are satisfying plus tidy and fresh.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at accommodation around Xizi Bay is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why holidays close to Gushan District saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our broad selection of hotels near Xizi Bay, we see your number one site in your future.
Fascinating Gushan District Facts
There are still more activities to do in Gushan District once you've achieved Xizi Bay.
- Drop in on one of the area's historical sites, then enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your day with a bang.
- Use some hours to plot some activities, and you'll soon realize Gushan District also knows its stuff when it comes to special treatment.
- Gushan District sightseeing has been a closed book until recently, but the number of reservations has been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your move.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and greet some all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Gushan District is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Xizi Bay from Expedia. Book today!