Find Hotels in Yatagan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Yatagan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yatagan
Notable city landmarks like Ancient City of Stratonikeia and Lagina might be worth a visit. You'll also find Great Mosque of Mugla and Mugla Ataturk Stadium in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Yatagan, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 78 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Elif Hanim Hotel & Spa is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the center of Yatagan. With a stay at this hotel in Akyaka, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Julian Club Hotel - All Inclusive is located 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the heart of Yatagan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Marmaris can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Demircioğlu Park Hotel is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Yatagan. With a stay at this hotel in Mugla, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Yatagan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yatagan is 44.72 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F