Top Hotels Near Yeni Camii in Seyhan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Yeni Camii
You could be seeing lower prices
Yeni Camii Hotel Guide
Guide your travels to a higher state at Yeni Camii.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to go 240 miles away from the national capital, Ankara, and into a destination known as Adana.
You won't have to travel far to discover a place to stay around Yeni Camii. There are 18 within 2 miles. Only 0.8 miles away is the Adana Hilton SA. The Riva Resatbey Boutique & Business Hotel - Boutique Class and the Surmeli Adana Hotel, 0.5 miles and 0.1 miles away, are also worth checking out.
You can put aside more money for traveling by opting to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Sheraton Grand Adana (1 mile away) and the Golden Deluxe Hotel (0.6 miles away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
If you can't live without a little luxury on your vacation, spoil yourself with a memorable accommodation experience at one of the numerous upmarket hotels just minutes away. 0.1 miles away, the Park Royal Hotel will tend to all your needs from the moment you arrive. The Divan Adana is another attractive option just 0.3 miles away.
While you're roaming the area around Yeni Camii, don't forget to try the delicious coffee and gorgeous delights at Asil Cafe Restoran. For a more substantial menu, grab a table at Gondol, another close-by eatery that's popular with travelers. You will want to get the night started at Ezgi Türkü Evi, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Other Places to Visit near Yeni CamiiThere are also lots of other things happening within close range of Yeni Camii:
- The fascinating Adana Ethnography Museum gives you the chance to educate yourself on age-old artifacts, societies and cultures from long ago.
- While we can't reliably provide answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you can probably mull over them at Saint Paul Church, one of the most impressive houses of worship in the area.
- Like so many mosques all over the world, Yağ Camii is a stunning house of prayer where local Muslims gather at prayer time to practice their religion.
- If it's open to the public, you can see the detailed design of Oil Mosque from the inner halls.
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding scenes at Adana State Theatre, the home of first-rate theater.
Why waste money on pricey cabs when you can easily ride a train to Yeni Camii? 1 mile away, Adana Station is the nearest stop.