Visitors can enjoy all that Yueyang has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and museums. In Yueyang, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yueyang
Notable city landmarks like Nahu Square and Yueyang Tower might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Jin'eshan Park to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Yueyang, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Grandskylight Hotel is 24 mi (38.7 km) from the center of Yueyang. This 4-star hotel in Yueyang features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Ramada Plaza Yueyang Linxiang is 31.8 mi (51.3 km) from central Yueyang. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Yueyang can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 Hotel Yueyang Yueyang Tower Walking Street is located 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the heart of Yueyang. This 3-star hotel in Yueyang features free parking and a bar.
Getting Around Yueyang
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Yueyang Miluo East Station or Yueyang East Station. Yueyang might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Yueyang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yueyang is 50.43 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F