Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Yulara, and visitors give high marks for the local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Yulara
- The closest major airport is in Ayers Rock, NT (AYQ-Connellan), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yulara
Places to visit in the larger region include Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and Uluru. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Yulara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yulara is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 43°F