Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you probably see yourself wandering through the streets, noticing the marvellous world or the buildings all around you. However, there's one attraction you have been especially anticipating: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. The moment has come to get there.
Hotels Near Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Hotels near Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
The natural environment offers you an encounter that's one-of-a-kind, so travel for a while off the beaten path at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
It resides 890 miles from state capital, Darwin. It's a bit of a journey, but well worth it!
Why go further than you need to when you could just stay 6 miles from Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park at one of 4 available hotels? Seasoned travelers book a room at the Sails In The Desert, a member of Pullman Hotels and Emu Walk Apartments a member of Grand Mercure Apartments.
If you don't have bottomless pockets, you might opt to stay at one of the area's budget accommodation options. The Desert Gardens a Member Of Novotel Hotels and the Outback Pioneer a member of ibis Styles are some of the most well-known places.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- You will be amazed by the remarkable rock formations that make up Uluru.
- Tourists should schedule some time to experience the wider region. Consider trying one of the most popular pastimes among the locals here, rock climbing.
- Mountain climbing is a second choice.
Our hotels in Yulara - Ayers Rock provide everything you want, so you can be sure to find venues near Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park you'll enjoy. It's time to get searching: Yulara - Ayers Rock saw quite a few newcomers last year. Once reservation time arrives, rest easy: explorers of all kinds would recommend their Yulara - Ayers Rock hotel to an office-mate. You're only a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need.
- Seeking accommodations that are satisfying in addition to fresh and clean? We have it right here.
- The concierge services at hotels close to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park will be awesome as you might anticipate near such a fine monument.
- You'll find Yulara - Ayers Rock hotels are primed to greet you with clean and neat rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Yulara - Ayers Rock rooms received extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, your choice place is ready.
Learn About Yulara - Ayers Rock
Once you've accomplished Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, there are still further things to do in Yulara - Ayers Rock.
- Appreciate a tempting supper of its trademark foods and discover a cute gallery to get a few mementos.
- Prepare to realize Yulara - Ayers Rock also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its guests with a friendly hello after some time spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Yulara - Ayers Rock tourism has been kept secret until recently, but the number of trips has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to book.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet more than a few amazing new selfies. You'll never regret planning a journey to Yulara - Ayers Rock, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park from Expedia. Book today!