Visiting Zelezny Brod
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zelezny Brod has to offer. There are 375 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zelezny Brod
Places to visit in the larger region include City Park Island, Pojizerska Museum and Gallery, and Church of St. Peter and Paul. You'll also find Harrachov Ski Resort and Liberec Zoo in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Zelezny Brod, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 76 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Pytloun Grand Hotel Imperiál is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Zelezny Brod. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Liberec can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Pytloun City Boutique Hotel is 12 mi (19.4 km) from central Zelezny Brod. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Liberec can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev is 12 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Zelezny Brod. This 4-star hotel in Liberec features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Zelezny Brod
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Zelezny Brod Station. Zelezny Brod might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Zelezny Brod
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Zelezny Brod is 0.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F