Visitors can enjoy all that Zhudong has to offer including the temples, mountain views, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, restaurants, and theaters. Top sights around the area include City God Temple and East Gate.
- You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hsinchu
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhudong
The city's cultural venues include Deng Nan Guang Film Memorial Hall and Xiao Ru Song Art Park. Additionally, you might want to add City God Temple to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Zhudong, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 69 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Kuva Chateau is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Zhudong. This 4-star hotel in Jungli features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Leofoo Resort Guanshi is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Zhudong. This 4-star resort in Guanxi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Westin Tashee Resort, Taoyuan is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Zhudong. This 4-star hotel in Daxi features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
A popular place to see outside the city is East Gate, located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Zhudong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 3.03 inches of rain falls on Zhudong each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 56°F