Visitors can enjoy all that Ziros has to offer including its monuments. There are 128 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ziros
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ancient Vouchetio. Additionally, you'll find Ancient Kassopi and Ancient Theatre of Kassopi in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ziros, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 128 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Iliana is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the center of Ziros. This 3-star hotel in Filippiada features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- The Captain's House Boutique Hotel is located 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the heart of Ziros. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Preveza can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its high-quality beds.
- Epirus Palace Hotel & Conference Center is 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from central Ziros. This 5-star hotel in Ioannina features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ziros
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ziros is 0.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F