Visitors can enjoy all that Arta has to offer including the museums, monuments, and beaches. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ioannina (IOA-Ioannina National), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arta
A couple of favorite places to visit are Information Center of Salaora and Koronisia Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ancient Vouchetio and Menidi Beach.
As you plan your trip to Arta, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 73 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Arta Palace Hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Arta. This 4-star hotel in Arta features parking.
- Ionion Star Hotel is located 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the heart of Arta. This 4-star hotel in Lefkada features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Ianos Hotel is 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the center of Arta. This 3-star hotel in Lefkada features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Arta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Arta each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F