Stay flexible. We recommend reviewing hotel and airline cancellation change policies before booking in case your plans change.
Please check government advisories before booking and traveling.
Discover Cobb. We’re ready when you are.
Cobb is the cure-all for the cooped up, wound up, ready to get out there and enjoy life again. We are creating a spotless Cobb so you can confidently reconnect to the people, places, and things you love.
Reconnect at your pace along 166 miles of trails that run beside rivers, lakes, mountains, quaint towns, and entertainment areas. Experience a craft brew at one of our numerous breweries. Soak in some culture during your stay with our many art, history, cultural museums.
Cobb comes alive at night with some of the area’s best dining, shopping and entertainment options. The Battery Atlanta adjacent to Braves Truist Park ball field boasts unique chef-driven experiences and the Coca-Cola Roxy Theater. While some of the area’s biggest concerts and shows appear at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre When the big events come back – they’ll be in Cobb.
Cobb is just 20 minutes away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport but a world away in comfort and convenience. Come over for a visit. We’re ready when you are.
Sweet Ideas for your Cobb Visit
- The Battery Atlanta is a highlight for many Cobb visitors – casual and upscale dining, great shops, and Truist Park – Home of The Braves. A great spot for meeting friends and spending the entire day. If you have little ones, The Battery is the perfect family friendly adventure.
- The best places to access the Chattahoochee River are in Cobb. During your visit, make sure you take a raft, tube or kayak trip down the Chattahoochee.
- Cobb has some of the most celebrated and recognized restaurants in the metro area. From chef-driven specialties to casual, down-home southern delights.
- Sure is hot out there… Here are 6 Sweet Spots to cool off in Cobb this summer.
Plan your escape to Cobb County, Georgia
Cobb is ready for you.
Cobb is the cure-all for the cooped up, wound up, ready to get out there and enjoy life again. We are creating a spotless Cobb so you can confidently reconnect to the people, places, and things you love. Cobb is open, prepared, and ready to meet you where you are.
Cobb is tasty. Nom. Nom. Nom.
What are you hungry for? Cobb’s got it. From hurry up to dress up Cobb hits the spot with innovative takes on Southern favorites and sophisticated culinary experiences for the epicurious at heart. Bon Appetit, Wine Spectator and The Food Network keep us on their “Must Visit” lists. That’s Sweet!.
Plan your visit to Cobb.
There’s so much to do in Cobb. Take a sunrise hike up Kennesaw Mountain, head to the beaches of Lake Acworth, or catch a Braves game at The Battery Atlanta. Experience Cobb’s award-winning, restaurants, rich history, and diverse culture that makes Cobb so unique. Cobb is open and ready for you.
Cobb’s Got Sweet Vibes.
Immerse yourself in Cobb’s vibrant creative community. Visit Marietta’s murals along the Mountain to River Trail, soak in the stars at Swift-Cantrell Park’s summer outdoor movie series, or earn your wings in the Butterfly house at Smith-Gilbert Gardens. From A-List celebrity performances to small-town gallery shows, Cobb’s ready for you.
Cobb’s got it going on!
Make Cobb your ‘go to’ sweet spot. And, during this brief life intermission, Cobb remains focused on your health and safety, following health guidelines, and finding our new groove. We are open, prepared, and ready for you.
It’s ‘game-on’ in Cobb.
Cobb has more than 100 million square feet dedicated to major league excitement, including the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta United, and Rugby ATL. Ready to play? Then bring your a-game to one of Cobb’s many sports facilities, parks, and lakes. Whether you’re spectating or participating, Cobb is ready for you.
Terms and conditions
Special offers are only available at participating hotels. Hotel savings are based upon Expedia’s everyday hotel rates, excluding taxes and other fees. Minimum stay may be required. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
• Please check government advisories before booking and traveling.
• Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published.
• Offers are subject to limited availability and may be discontinued without notice.
• Please click through to individual deals to confirm prices, availability and applicable terms and conditions for those deals.
• Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions apply