Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Non Refundable
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Chic Manhattan hotel 2 blocks from Empire State Building
Between uptown and downtown
The Roger is debuting a sophisticated new look after extensive renovations of public spaces and guestrooms. Standing at the crossroads of uptown and downtown, the new Roger is a marriage of chic design and Old World comfort.
Guests of The Roger can start the day with a gourmet breakfast buffet and end with cocktails and small plates in the freshly updated lobby lounge. At this service-minded hotel, in-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Roger’s new look is characterized by lush custom pieces and applied moldings to complement the historic building’s unique rooms. Beds indulge with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets. Rooms also offer flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, iPod docks, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Roger has a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights open 24-hours per day. A computer in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access. High-speed wireless Internet access in public areas is also available (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
Mezzanine Lounge - Lunch and dinner menu of small plates, with choices such as steak au poivre, chicken satay, baked fries, beef carpaccio, pasta Bolognese, potato-crusted salmon, as well as salads, sandwiches, burgers, and desserts. Artisanal cheeses. Bar service early afternoon to late night.
Gourmet Breakfast Pantry - Mezzanine room serving European-style cold breakfast buffet of pastries, meats, cheeses, fruit, smoked salmon, coffee, and tea daily for $12.95 (subject to change).
The Roger offers a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
Central Park, 1.5 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 0.75 mile away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers 1.25 miles west of the hotel. Neighborhood athletic clubs offer exercise classes and swimming pools.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 24 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.