Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in The Rocks (Circular Quay - The Rocks) near Sydney Opera House
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of The Rocks, steps from The Rocks Markets and Circular Quay. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to secretarial services and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 39 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.