Get an overview of this hotelSydney property near Sydney Tower
Popular property highlights
This darling Harbour hotel is also less than a kilometer from the restaurants, cafes, and bars of Cockle Bay and shopping at the Queen Victoria Building.
Located in Darling Harbour, Hyatt Regency Sydney offers a range of amenities and services to guests. There are multiple dining venues, and the hotel's tiny sandstone pub dates from the 1850s, offering a range of international and local brews to complement its barbecue menu and counter meals.
Guestrooms offer views over the city's shopping districts or Darling Harbour and are decorated in earthy tones. Amenities include large desks, cable/satellite TVs, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Hotel amenities include complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, an onsite bar and restaurant, room service during scheduled hours, luggage storage, concierge services, a rooftop terrace, tours/ticket assistance, and 24-hour airport transportation. Valet parking is available at the property for a fee. Free WiFi is available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 892
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sailmaker Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sailmaker is a large, 272-seat dining destination with modern décor, Australian-inspired fare, and sensational views of Darling Harbour. Enjoy the open kitchen concept and fresh, locally sourced ingredients served in a smart casual setting at Hyatt Regency Sydney. Buffet breakfast is served 6 AM-10 AM Monday to Friday, and 6:30 AM-11 AM on Saturday and Sunday; a la carte lunch is served noon-2:30 PM daily; and a la carte dinner is served from 6 PM to 10:30 PM every night.
Zephyr Bar - The rooftop bar, Zephyr offers sensational rooftop views of Sydney and Darling Harbour that simply can't be topped. Enjoy refreshing, made-to-order cocktails and light snacks for an evening nightcap at Hyatt Regency Sydney within an open-air setting. Open Tuesday-Thursday at 5 PM and Friday - Sunday at noon for light fare. Closed Monday.
Lobby Lounge - Swing by the Lobby Lounge, located in the lobby of Hyatt Regency Sydney, for your choice of coffee, tea, beverages, and light snacks. End your evening with a cocktail from our extensive menu, and enjoy the sights and scenes of the bustling atmosphere. With a tranquil ambiance, the Lobby Lounge is the perfect place to relax in Sydney. Open 7 AM - midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests at Hyatt Regency Sydney receive complimentary access to a nearby 24-hour fitness center, located just around the corner on Market Street. Fitness center amenities include treadmills, cross-trainers, and an extensive range of free weights and personal training options.
Approximately 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, a scenic running and walking track extends from the Sydney Opera House through the Royal Botanic Gardens and along the harbor. A 10-minute taxi ride away is Centennial Park, offering extensive running and walking tracks in addition to horse riding, with golfing and tennis options close by.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 70.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Four Points Sheraton Darling Harbour Sydney
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Four Points Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sheraton Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Sydney Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.