Envision yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might think you'll be walking through downtown, staring up at the beautiful landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. Still, 9 de Julio Square is one feature you have been prepared for most of all. Right now is the moment to mark it off your must-see list.
Find Your 9 de Julio Square Hotel
Hotels near 9 de Julio Square
History buffs will love 9 de Julio Square.
Situated in the fascinating city of Salta, it attracts people from across the globe.
It's easy to find accommodation options within easy walking distance of 9 de Julio Square. With an impressive 43 possibilities within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find the perfect fit. Some good ones include the Legado Mitico Salta, Alejandro I Hotel and Wilson Hotel.
You can put aside extra cash for your vacation by choosing to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. 1 mile away, you'll come across the Kkala Boutique Hotel, but if that's not to your taste, then you might like to take a look at the Sheraton Salta Hotel, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you're hoping to find a place to stay that's a bit special, you'll come across a great range of upmarket accommodations nearby. Make sure you consider the Amérian Salta Hotel, which is just 0.4 miles away. Another great hotel is the Colonial, 0.07 miles away.
Inhale the rich scent of freshly-brewed coffee and buy a sweet treat at Café Midas. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect spot for tourists who want to go to 9 de Julio Square. Seeking something a little more substantial? Gran Hotel Presidente is a recommended dining spot within this same area. Unwind with a round of cocktails from Zeppelin Rockeria Resto Bar.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of 9 de Julio Square:
- You can give your wallet a good workout at El Palacio Galerias Shopping Mall, one of the area's best destinations to shop.
- Take a glimpse into the day-to-day life, cultures and belief systems of peoples who existed long ago as you and your kids make your way around the Alta Montana Archaeological Museum and its range of artifacts.
- You're certain to see Salta Cathedral while you are here. As the area's principal Catholic church, this site is rich with cultural significance.
- Get up close to a major hub of political authority in the area at Salta Town Hall.
- Head to Salta Provincial Theater if you enjoy theater and other live entertainment.
Tourists visiting 9 de Julio Square commonly take advantage of the light rail. Tren alas Nubes is the nearest terminal and is a short 0.8 miles away.
Salta hotels here on Expedia have everything you want, so you are certain to get locations near 9 de Julio Square you'll adore. It's time to get researching lots of travelers select Salta when they wish for a remarkable vacation. You're only a click away from the inside info you could ever want. You'll set off with confidence once you're ready to make your reservation, too: all kinds of visitors would recommend their Salta hotel to a friend or colleague.
- As you might expect near such a stunning site, the fronk desk service at lodging around 9 de Julio Square is wonderful.
- Looking for suites that are soothing plus clean? You're in a good place.
- Discover that accommodation in Salta are always clean and neat.
With Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near 9 de Julio Square, your prized place is expecting you.
Salta Facts and Figures
After 9 de Julio Square is checked off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Salta.
- Enjoy an enticing dish of its regional cuisine and duck into the perfect market to look for keepsakes.
- You'll see Salta also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full plate of adventures.
- Take a look at adventures near Salta to really leave no stone unturned.
Planning a journey to Salta is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near 9 de Julio Square. Pack your things, wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few amazing selfies!