Visitors to Aberdeen are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, university setting, and golf courses.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Aberdeen, SD (ABR-Aberdeen Regional), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberdeen
Favorite places to visit in the city include Storybook Land, Wylie Park, and Dacotah Prairie Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Aberdeen. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- My Place Hotel-Aberdeen, SD - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Aberdeen - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Aberdeen - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aberdeen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- About 21.46 inches of rain falls on Aberdeen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°F