Visitors can enjoy all that Aburi has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Aburi
- The closest major airport is in Accra (ACC-Kotoka Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aburi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Aburi Botanical Garden. You'll also find University of Ghana and A&C Mall in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Aburi. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sweet Mother Eco Resort is located in the heart of Aburi. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Aburi can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Peduase Valley Resort is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Aburi features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- The Lansdown is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star villa in Aburi features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Aburi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Aburi is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 72°F