- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Pink Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room With Two Beds
Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Accra, Pink Hostel is in the city center and near the airport. Kwame Nkrumah Memorial and Independence Square are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Labadi Beach and Kokrobite Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ohene Djan Stadium, or consider a night out at Oxford Street.Visit our Accra travel guide
- National Museum of Ghana - 15 min walk
- Flagstaff House - 3 min drive
- National Theatre of Ghana - 3 min drive
- Accra International Conference Centre - 4 min drive
- Ghana State House - 5 min drive
- Accra (ACC-Kotoka Intl.) - 7 min drive
- The Baobab — 1 min walk
- Item 13 — 1 min walk
- Oxford Street - 3 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pink Accra
- Pink Hostel
- Pink Hostel Accra
- Pink Hostel Accra
- Pink Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Pink Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Accra
Frequently asked questions
Handy budget hotel
This hostel is geared more for independent young travellers wanting cheap accommodation and as such offers good value for money in shared dorms (my daughter had a bed in a dorm). However, their private rooms are over-priced for the quality and service provided. I had to ask for a towel and there was a leak coming from the bathroom into the bedroom. The staff were OK and breakfast was reasonable but I think there are better value options available.
Pros: Good value for young travellers wanting to share a dorm
Cons: Quality of private rooms given the price
Location: Very little in the area but taxis are cheap to get to the modern city centre or old town.