Visitors can enjoy all that Agropoli has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing setting.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Agropoli
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 52.3 mi (84.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agropoli
Favorite places to visit in the city include Agropoli Castle, Port of Agropoli, and Bay of Trentova. In the area, you'll also find Area archeologica Paestum and National Archaeological Museum of Paestum.
In Agropoli, you'll be able to select from 89 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residencia El Chupito - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- La Colombaia - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Sciabica - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Agropoli
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Agropoli Station. Agropoli may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Agropoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Agropoli is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F