Visitors can enjoy all that Aguilares has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. A top sight in the area is National Theater.
- You'll find 160 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Salvador
- The closest major airport is in San Salvador (ILS-Ilopango), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aguilares
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cihuatan. Additionally, you'll find National Theater in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Aguilares, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 108 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Barceló San Salvador is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Aguilares. This 4.5-star hotel in San Salvador features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Holiday Inn San Salvador is located 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from the heart of Aguilares. This 3.5-star hotel in Antiguo Cuscatlan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Aguilares. This 4.5-star hotel in San Salvador features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aguilares
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Aguilares gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F