Visitors to ‘Agur are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in ‘Agur
Places to visit in the larger region include Beit Jamal Monastery, Beit Guvrin National Park, and Tel Beth-Shemesh. Additionally, you'll find Beit Shemesh Archaeological Park and Soreq Cave in the area.
As you plan your trip to ‘Agur, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 62 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Jerusalem Gate Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of ‘Agur. This hotel in Jerusalem features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa is located 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of ‘Agur. This hotel in Jerusalem features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hotel Yehuda is 16.7 mi (27 km) from central ‘Agur. This 4.5-star hotel in Jerusalem features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for ‘Agur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 20.91 inches of rain falls on ‘Agur each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F