- Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office
- 8 min walk
- La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle
- 9 min walk
- Maison Cassan
- 4 min walk
- Café Suspendu - Le bistrot Méjane
- 6 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Aix-en-Provence, Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Les Allees Provencales and Cours Mirabeau are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Terrain des Peintres and Jardins d'Albertas. Eurocopter and Karting de L'Etang are also worth visiting.Visit our Aix-en-Provence travel guide
- Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office - 8 min walk
- La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle - 9 min walk
- Pavillon de Vendome - 10 min walk
- Hôtel de Caumont - Centre d'Art - 13 min walk
- Paul Cezanne University - 18 min walk
- Aix-en-Provence Station - 11 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 19 min drive
- Le Comptoir du Clos — 1 min walk
- Jardin Ephem'R — 1 min walk
- Maison Cassan - 4 min walk
- Café Suspendu - Le bistrot Méjane - 6 min walk
- Hanzo - 6 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 35 per night
- Up to 55 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aix-en-Provence Hotel
- Aix-en-Provence Renaissance
- Aix-en-Provence Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Hotel Renaissance Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix en Provence Hotel
- Renaissance Aix En Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel Hotel
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel Hotel Aix-en-Provence
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities