Visitors can enjoy all that Akyurt has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Ankara Citadel, Haci Bayram Mosque, and Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Akyurt
- The closest major airport is in Ankara (ESB-Esenboga), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Akyurt
Ankara Citadel, Haci Bayram Mosque, and Museum of Anatolian Civilizations are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Column of Julian and Ethnographic Museum.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel ibis Ankara Airport - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Akyurt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Akyurt is 12.68 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F