Imagine yourself on your perfect day off: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous landscapes everywhere around you. But there is one draw you've been looking forward to most of all: Kizilay Square. The day has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Kizilay Square Accommodation
Hotels near Kizilay Square
There's so much we can learn from Kizilay Square.
The national capital, Ankara, is home to this destination.
There are up to 73 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of Kizilay Square. A few are the Lugal, A Luxury Collection Hotel Ankara, the Sheraton Ankara Hotel & Convention Center and the Grand Ankara, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Close by are quite a few economical hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings to a minimum while you're exploring the world. The Divan Ankara, 1 mile away, or the Divan Cukurhan - Boutique Class, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something more extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Elevate your travel experience at the Hotel Houston, (1 mile away), or the Latifoglu Hotel, (0.4 miles away).
The avenues that neighbor Kizilay Square offer a delight for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Mado Cafe is an excellent spot for an early-morning caffeine boost. If you've really worked up a hunger, check out First Apart Hotel, also within walking distance, for a substantial meal. Want to cap the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to look too far to come across Zaytung Zone.
There are a few other things going on in the vicinity of Kizilay Square:
- Travelers can participate in local art and culture events at Ankara Art Playhouse. Take a look at their stimulating upcoming live gigs, exhibitions and art courses.
- Visit Kocatepe Mosque and feel a sense of peace come over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Get involved in local art and culture events at Nazim Hikmet Cultural Center. Check out their stimulating program of music concerts, exhibits and artist workshops.
- Be entertained at the Pembe Kurbaga Show Center by the interesting line-up of art exhibits and music shows, or get involved in one of their workshops.
- Broaden your knowledge on the nation's politics and power by booking a trip to Turkey Grand National Assembly Museum.
Visitors traveling to Kizilay Square often arrive by train. Ankara Garı is the closest terminal and is only 1 mile away.
Hotels in Cankaya listed on Expedia provide all you require, so you are sure to find options near Kizilay Square you'll enjoy. Cankaya welcomed more than a few tourists over the past year, so get searching. Once booking time hits, do so boldly: all sorts of travelers approve of their Cankaya hotel. Need help making a decision? We have all the insider info you're looking for right here.
- We've got it right here if you're seeking accommodations that are pleasant in addition to neat and tidy.
- Discover that lodging in Cankaya are eager to welcome you into fresh and clean rooms.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at accommodation around Kizilay Square is great.
Accommodation in Cankaya got additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. We see your choice spot in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Kizilay Square.
There are still even more things to do in Cankaya after Kizilay Square is realized.
- Cankaya has been a well-kept secret, but is now starting to be recognized.
- ample adventures, you'll discover Cankaya also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes.
- Enjoy a delightful snack of its signature cooking and step into a cute gallery to look for fashion items.
Bid adieu to the same old views and meet more than a few breathtaking photo ops. Planning an escape to Cankaya is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Kizilay Square. Book today!