Visiting Al Jasra
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Jasra has to offer including the monuments and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include King Fahd Causeway, Barbar Temple, and Bahrain Mall.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Jasra
Notable city landmarks like King Fahd Causeway and Al Jasra House might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Al Jasra Handicraft Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Al Jasra, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 117 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the center of Al Jasra. This 5-star hotel in Manama features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Residence & Spa is 10 mi (16 km) from central Al Jasra. This 5-star hotel in Diplomatic Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- The Juffair Grand Hotel is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Al Jasra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manama can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Barbar Temple, 4.7 mi/7.5 km from the city center, and Bahrain Mall, which is 6.8 mi/10.9 km away.
Dressing for Al Jasra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 81°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Al Jasra gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F