Visiting Al Ruwais
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Ruwais has to offer including the spas and sporting events. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Ruwais
Places to visit in the larger region include Sir Bani Yas Island Pier, Arabian Wildlife Park, and Sir Bani Yas Island Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Al Ruwais, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the center of Al Ruwais. This 5-star resort in Jebel Dhanna features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Al Ruwais. This 5-star hotel in Sir Bani Yas Island features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants.
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Al Ruwais. This 5-star resort in Sir Bani Yas Island features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Al Ruwais
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 98°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Al Ruwais each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F