Find Hotels in Alban
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Alban has to offer. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alban
Places to visit in the larger region include French River Provincial Park, Noelville Church, and Meadow Springs Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Mashkinonje Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Alban, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Happy Landing Lodge is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Alban. This 2-star lodge in French River features a restaurant, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Lakair Lodge is 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from central Alban. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in French River can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Mashkinonje Lodge is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Alban. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star lodge in Lavigne can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Alban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 3°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Alban each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F