Travelers to Albatana will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Albacete (ABC), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Albatana
Places to visit in the larger region include Museo del Vino Juan Carcelen and Bodegas Luzon. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Albatana, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Enoturismo Mainetes is located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Albatana. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fuente Alamo can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Casa del Labrador is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Albatana. This 3-star guesthouse in Jumilla features free breakfast, free parking, and a library.
- Hotel Restaurante Reina Victoria is 11 mi (17.6 km) from the center of Albatana. This 3-star hotel in Hellin features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Albatana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Albatana gets about 12.60 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F