Find Hotels in Alma
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Alma has to offer including the entertainment choices, bars, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, festivals, and museums.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Alma
- The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bagotville, QC (YBG), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alma
The picturesque setting of Parc de Falaise and Saguenay River exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alma College and Ville d'Alma Spectacles.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Alma. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Almatoit - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- La Maison du matelot - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Centre de Villégiature Dam-en-terre - This 3-star resort features a marina, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Alma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be -11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and -2°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alma is 1.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°F