Visitors can enjoy all that Aluva has to offer including the riverfront, temples, and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and festivals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Aluva
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aluva
Places to visit in the larger region include Lulu Mall, Wonderla, and Changampuzha Park. In the area, you'll also find Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium and Centre Square Mall.
As you plan your vacation to Aluva, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 172 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- OYO 8331 Kodavath Residency is located in central Aluva. This 3-star hotel in Aluva features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- OYO 6714 Innate Inn is located in the heart of Aluva. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Aluva can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 6725 Palm Inn is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Aluva features free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
Getting Around Aluva
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Aluva Station. Aluva might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Aluva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Aluva each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F