Visiting Anahim Lake
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Anahim Lake has to offer. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Anahim Lake, BC (YAA), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anahim Lake
A favorite place to visit in the city is Anahim Lake. You'll also find Kappen Lake and Kappan Mountain in the area.
As you book your getaway to Anahim Lake, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Eagle's Nest Resort is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the center of Anahim Lake. This 2.5-star lodge in Anahim Lake features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Retreat Wilderness Inn is located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the heart of Anahim Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Nimpo Lake can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Anahim Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 52°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Average annual rainfall for Anahim Lake is 1.38 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F