Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Angastaco has to offer. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Angastaco
Favorite places to visit in the city include Las Flechas Gorge, Church of Arcadia, and Los Cardones National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Angastaco, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 17 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Los Colorados Hostal is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from central Angastaco. This 2.5-star hostal in Angastaco features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Grace Cafayate is located 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the heart of Angastaco. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Cafayate can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Viñas de Cafayate Wine Resort is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the center of Angastaco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cafayate can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Angastaco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Angastaco gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F