Travelers to Appleton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Appleton
Places to visit in the larger region include Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge and Lac qui Parle State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Appleton, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 7 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites Morris is 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from central Appleton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Morris can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Big Stone Lake Cabin For Rent - New Toys For Spring and Summer! is located 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the heart of Appleton. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ortonville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Econo Lodge is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the center of Appleton. This 2-star motel in Morris features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Appleton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Appleton gets about 26.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°F