Find Hotels in Morris, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Morris has to offer including the university setting, theaters, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and live music. You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alexandria.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morris
The city's cultural venues include Stevens County Historical Society and Museum and Kjenstad Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Minnesota - Morris is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Holly Skogen Park and Kensington Runestone Park.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites Morris - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Morris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 2°F at night
- About 23.15 inches of rain falls on Morris each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F