Travelers to Arabygdi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arabygdi
Places to visit in the larger region include Raulandsfjell Alpinsenter Ski Resort, Telemarkstunet, and Falkenuten. You'll also find Rauland Ski Resort and Møsvatn in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Arabygdi, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Raulandsakademiet og Vandrerhjem is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of Arabygdi. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rauland can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Rauland Høgfjellshotell is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from central Arabygdi. This 3-star hotel in Rauland features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Raulandsfjell is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Arabygdi. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Rauland can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Arabygdi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 47°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Arabygdi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F