Visitors can enjoy all that Haukeli has to offer including its mountain views. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Haukeli, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Haukeli
Places to visit in the larger region include Hovden Alpinsenter, Fjellgardane Church, and Hovden Town Hall. In the area, you'll also find Raulandsfjell Alpinsenter Ski Resort and Telemarkstunet.
As you plan for your vacation to Haukeli, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 24 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Haukeli Hotell is located in central Haukeli. This 3-star hotel in Haukeli features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Edland is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Haukeli. This 3-star apartment in Rauland features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- Vierli Hyttegrend is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the center of Haukeli. This 2.5-star hotel in Rauland features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Haukeli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 47°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Haukeli is 1.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F