Picture yourself strolling around the avenues during your future getaway, noticing the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. But Aratiatia Rapids is one attraction you've been prepared for most of all. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to go there, and the day has come to tick it off.
Aratiatia Rapids Hotels
Hotels near Aratiatia Rapids
Stopping by Aratiatia Rapids is always an interesting experience.
It's found in the Taupo area, which is about 40 miles outside of the popular tourist city of Rotorua.
Don't spend half the day traveling across town when you could just as easily stay at one of the 61 hotels that are 6 miles away from Aratiatia Rapids. Some good options are the Sacred Waters and Voyager Apartments Taupo.
If you're traveling on a budget, you'll find a few satisfactory hotel options in the vicinity. You can't look past the Hilton Lake Taupo or the Gables Lakefront Motel for comfort and a good price.
Look into staying at one of the area's upmarket hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. Look no further than the Lake Taupo TOP 10 Holiday Resort and the Reef Resort - Heritage Collection for superior amenities.
Make sure you save some time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Aratiatia Rapids:
- With its beautiful setting and authentic animal-focused experiences, you and the kids won't leave disappointed after a day at Prawn Farm.
- Go and spend a morning with your friends at Huka Falls, which is even more amazing in the wake of a heavy downpour.
- Do you consider yourself a golfer? You will have fun testing your swing at Wairakei International Golf Course.
- A thought-provoking place to visit is Craters of the Moon. The incredible force of nature is there for all to see, it's a place to remember.
- Spending time playing in the water is an enjoyable activity. Your kids will have a fantastic time if you bring them to A.C. Baths.
Our database of places to stay in Wairakei furnishes all that you want, so you'll certainly find a place to stay near Aratiatia Rapids you'll adore. Wairakei had quite a few travelers last year, so get searching. Find the recommendations you're looking for right here. You can rest assured once it comes time to make your reservation, too: countless newcomers would endorse their Wairakei hotel to their buddies.
- The staff at lodging near Aratiatia Rapids go beyond what is expected which will only improve your visit to this marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Wairakei accommodation are always neat and orderly.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got pleasant spaces for all types.
Wairakei vacations had more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Aratiatia Rapids, your choice place lies in your future.
There are still more activities to do in Wairakei after Aratiatia Rapids is crossed off your list.
- Wairakei hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
- Wairakei also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after a day spent on its a full schedule of activities.
- Eat a tasty meal of the local cuisine and discover the perfect store to look for souvenirs.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and wave hi to more than a few all-new photo ops. You'll never regret planning a trip to Wairakei, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Aratiatia Rapids from Expedia. Reserve now!