Consider yourself in an unfamiliar place: you perhaps see yourself walking around the lanes, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the architecture all around you. But there's one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all: Arenal Beach. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and the time has finally come to mark it finished.
Arenal Beach Hotels
Hotels near Arenal Beach
Hunting for a hotel room that is close to Arenal Beach?
Going there is part of the fun, as it resides 240 miles from the nation's capital, Madrid, in an area called Javea.
It is possible to stay close to Arenal Beach, with 5 accommodation options within 0.1 miles. Also think about staying 7 miles away, in close-by Pedramala. This popular destination is a practical choice and offers at least 26 establishments. The Hotel Swiss Moraira, Parques Casablanca and AR Imperial Park SPA & All Inclusive Resort are worth looking into.
If you're like the majority of us, the splitting up of your budget is bound to be an important consideration. There are a number of inexpensive accommodation options here that are sure to come in handy. Why not make your way over to the El Rodat Hotel Village & Spa, which is 1 mile away, or the Parador de Jávea, which is 0.2 miles away?
Those looking to enjoy a touch of the high life will love the nearby upmarket hotel options. The Aparthotel Pinosol and the Apartment Strand Jávea are just a hop, skip and jump away at short distances of only 1 mile for the former and 0.2 miles for the latter.
You'll notice there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Acqua Bar & Steakhouse (Avenida Amanecer de España, Xàbia), near Arenal Beach. Parador de Jávea (Avenida del Mediterráneo, 233 Playa del Arenal, Xàbia) is easy to find and it delivers mouthwatering meals for local community members and tourists from all walks of life.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Church of Our Lady of Loreto is sacred for many, however anyone can appreciate the peace and quiet it offers.
- Whether you're there to reflect in peace or learn about the history and background of the building, San Bartolome Chrurch is a popular excursion.
- Chip, drive and putt your way through Javea Golf Club for an awesome day with friends.
- If you can't say no to a great view, treat yourself to a sunset at La Granadella Beach. It's among the area's favorite coastlines.
- The cool, dark and intriguing cave, Cova Tallada, is an exciting spot to visit.
Expedia's database of hotels in Javea has all you need, so you'll definitely have selections near Arenal Beach you'll love. Lots of arrivals decide on Javea when they need a noteworthy vacation, so it's time to get researching. Need help making a decision? We have all the tips and tricks you're searching for right here. You'll rest assured once booking time hits, too: numerous explorers endorse their Javea hotel.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Arenal Beach is awesome.
- You're on the perfect website if you're looking for accommodations that are relaxing plus clean.
- You'll find Javea accommodation are always neat and presentable.
With Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near Arenal Beach, we see your desired spot in your future.
Learn About Javea
There are still more activities to see and do in Javea with Arenal Beach done.
- Read about some fun near Javea to truly see each sight available in this neck of the woods.
- Eat a delightful supper of the local foods and happen upon the perfect gallery to get a few keepsakes.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Javea also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
Paying a visit to Javea is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Arenal Beach. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes!