Visitors to Javea are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, safari tours, and water parks. In Javea, there are 731 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Javea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Arenal Beach, Javea Beach, and La Granadella Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Javea Players Theater and San Bartolome Chrurch.
In Javea, you'll be able to select from 731 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Parador de Jávea - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- El Rodat Hotel Village & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Naranjos - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Javea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Javea each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F