Visitors can enjoy all that Arette has to offer including the ski areas and parks. In Arette, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 50.1 mi (80.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arette
Favorite places to visit in the city include La Pierre-St-Martin Ski Resort, Pic d'Anie, and Pyrenees National Park. Additionally, you'll find Cabane du Cap de la Baitch and Gorges de Kakuetta in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Arette, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hôtel de l'Ours is 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from central Arette. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Arette can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Apartment La Pierre Saint-martin, 2 Bedrooms, 6 Persons is 4.3 mi (7 km) from the center of Arette. With a stay at this hotel in Oloron-Sainte-Marie, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Couett'hôtel Oloron-Sainte-Marie is located 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the heart of Arette. This 3-star hotel in Larrau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Arette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 44.65 inches of rain falls on Arette each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F