Travelers to Assenede will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 715 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Assenede
Places to visit in the larger region include Cathedral of the North, Doornzele Mill, and Huysmanhoeve Regional Centre. Additionally, you'll find St. Vincent Church and Paters Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Assenede, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 95 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 12 Bedroom Accommodation in Boekhoute is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the center of Assenede. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bruges can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
- Martin's Brugge is located 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the heart of Assenede. This 4-star hotel in Bruges features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Grand Hotel Casselbergh Bruges is 21.1 mi (34 km) from central Assenede. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bruges can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Assenede
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Assenede gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F