Overview of Cecil Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Economy Double Room
Economy Triple Room
About this area
Located in Athens City Centre neighborhood, Cecil Hotel is connected to the airport. Syntagma Square and Acropolis are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina. Allou Fun Park and Athens Planetarium are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Monastiraki Station is 5 minutes by foot and Thissio Station is 9 minutes.
- Omonia Square - 6 min walk
- Monastiraki Flea Market - 7 min walk
- Hadrian's Library - 8 min walk
- Roman Agora - 9 min walk
- Ancient Agora of Athens - 10 min walk
- Monastiraki Station - 5 min walk
- Athens Thiseio Station - 8 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 46 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Decent hotel. Very central. Room was also fine. Only down side is that the walls are paper thin! But if you have had a good day of sightseeing then it shouldn’t disturb. Breakfast was good and kept me going till 5pm! Excellent value over all.