Auburn Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Auburn? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 7 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Auburn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Best Western Golden Key is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's convenient parking and walkable location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Holiday Inn Auburn. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Auburn
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Auburn is 36.93 inches
Exploring Auburn with Your Pet
Known for its live music and architecture, Auburn has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, hiking trails, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Historic Old Town Auburn and Superior Court Historic Courthouse. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Joss House Museum and Gold Country Fairgrounds. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart, Solana Ranch Bengals, or Incredible Pets.